new for 2018!
Hey local artisans, crafts(wo)men and small businesses! If you have a valuable product or service to offer, we would LoVe to have you at the Honor Connor Run. Our reserved section for vendors, called The Smile Market, is a dedicated marketplace where you can offer samples, sell goods, and generate interest from the 1,000+ attendees of the Honor Connor Run. Or, if you'd like to bring your own tent / booth, you can do that, too. Come on out and show your stuff!
Cost for vendor table: $100 + silent auction donation.
Cost for vendor booth / tent: $250 + silent auction donation. You receive 1 free race entry.
Please complete the vendor request form below. We'll send details.
What: The LV Project is hosting the 6th annual Honor Connor 5k & Smile Mile in North Richland Hills, TX. In 2017, more than 1200 runners, family and friends gathered to honor Connor, run fast, and smile! We expect the same number in 2018. The Smile Market will be set up with vendor booths and tables near the start/finish line, close to the entrance of the Birdville High football stadium. The race vibe is high-energy, very family friendly, with photo booths, live music, an inflatable obstacle course and more. Join us on race day!
Date: Saturday, May 26, 2018
Where: Birdville High Football Stadium (Fine Arts Athletic Complex - FAAC), NRH, TX
• 6:30 am Set Up begins (we will have a couple volunteers to assist)
• 7:00 am Registration begins
• 7:30 am Please have your table set up by this time
• 8:00 – 8:30 am Races begin
• 10:00 am SmileFest begins with concert at the grandstand
• 11:00 am Wrap Up & Tear Down (we will have a couple volunteers to assist)
• $100 per table (only 10 available); $250 per booth / tent
• Due by May 19, 2018
• Donate online through link we provide
• FOR VENDOR TABLES: We supply one table and two chairs; you bring everything else!
• FOR VENDOR BOOTHS: We supply one table and two chairs; you bring your own tent / canopy
• Limited power available. Please let us know if you need it.
• Any food handouts must be approved
Questions: Please contact Shelby Driver at shelby.driver@theLVproject.org.