So many companies and individuals donated some seriously incredible items for The Honor Connor Silent Auction. So grateful! From autographed Dirk basketballs to vacation getaways to primo seats at a Cubs game to a personal tour of The Ticket studios... great stuff! Huge thanks to our silent auction donors and bidders. You've helped a lot of people LiVe and LoVe buoyantly.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 SILENT AUCTION DONORS SO FAR!
- Newborn portrait session. 2 hour session ($225 value) + $150 print credit. Total value $350 -- Melissa Chase, Lemon Drop Portraits
- In-studio visit at The Ticket studios with The Morning Musers. Value $Priceless -- George Dunham, Co-host, The Ticket
- Backyard Bird Dogs Concert. Value $Priceless -- George Dunham, Leader of Bird Dogs Band
- Rose gold Kendra Scott necklace. Value $150 -- Kendra Scott retail, Fort Worth
- Handcrafted cornhole board game set with bean bags. Value $300 -- Riley Gage Woodshop
- Free weekend at "Poppy's Place" in Waco Texas, one block from the Silos! Value $600 -- The Gage Family
- Custom 8x10 portrait drawing featuring one person of your choice. Value $100 -- A Picture Worth 1000 Words, Kelly Hurst
- President's Seats Chicago Cubs Package featuring four tickets + onfield photos. Value $1000 -- Chicago Cubs
- 6-night stay at Wyndham Pagosa Resort in Pagosa Springs, CO. 1B/1B condo. Value $1000. -- Bob Lay Family
- 6-night stay at Marriott Royal Palms Resort in Orlando, FL. 2B/2B/full kitchen condo. Value $2000. --Bob Lay Family
- Beauty package featuring Aveda products. Value $100 -- Elixir Spa and Day Maker
- Autographed Troy Aikman NFL football. Value $Priceless -- Troy Aikman
- Texas Rangers vs. Cleveland Indians, Sat, July 21, 4 tickets + parking pass. Value $250 -- Tim & Lydia McKibben
- Autographed Harry Potter memorabilia. Value $Priceless -- Bob Lay Family
- Texas Rangers memorabilia. Value $Priceless -- Bob Lay Family
Have an item to donate for the 2018 auction?
Please and thank you!
Just let us know and we'll be in touch.